Key Stage 2 Teacher
Balfour Junior Academy
- Start Date: 1st September 2018
- Salary: MPS/UPS
- Contract: Full Time
- Live On Site Until: 01.06.18
- Applications Close: 01.06.18
- Shortlisting: 04.06.18
- Interviews: 11.06.18
- NQTs Considered: Yes
Balfour Junior Academy is a solidly good school in the heart of Medway towns, with a strong vision to become an outstanding beacon of academic excellence. We would like to hear from you if you are excellent classroom practitioners who would like to join our happy and welcoming team. NQT’s will be considered for this role. The successful candidates will: Be a respectful, consistent and an inspirational role model; Be honest and What we offer is calm teaching environment with integrated ICT facilities, supportive staff and school governors, mentoring for NQT’s, excellent opportunities for professional development and pupils who are ready to learn. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Offer of employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Our school is part of the Fort Pitt Thomas Aveling Academies trust.
- Able to deliver the hard messages whilst still using praise and positive affirmation wisely to encourage and enthuse.
- Deliver exciting, vibrant and well-pitched lessons in an optimistic and humorous style;
- Are you able to set our pupils on the pathway to achieving their dreams?
For further information, applying and to arrange a school visit, please contact Kim Parnell (Headteacher) on 01634 843833 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org